CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 UPDATE [25/03/2020]
Yes, we are open for business (for now)! The best part is our online store is contactless.
Following the outbreak of the worldwide virus COVID-19 we are following all guidelines set out by the World health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian government.
Currently all our staff are well & no one has been in contact with any person infected with COVID19 or any international guests.
We have also made some internal changes to ensure the safety of our staff, their families & you (the public).
- No entry to the shop front- All transaction to be done via phone or website & we can leave in a safe place outside- This ensures that minimal contact is made.
- Changes to the cars dropped off at our workshop for work.
- Implemented a COVID19 policy for all staff to acknowledge & sign.
- Hand sanitizer used after any transaction or handling cash (we prefer card at this time).
- Regular wipe down/cleaning of counters doorknobs, eftpos machines and frequently used surfaces.
- All staff to now be working in a +4m square area.
- All towels removed from hand wash bays- new paper towel dispensers installed to both washrooms with hand cleaning procedure signs installed.
- All staff to clean hands upon arrival for shift.
- Social distance to be followed (1.5m) and this also includes a re-arrangement of staff lunch times to ensure contact is minimal.
We will be here as long as we can to serve you, we Thank you for your understanding & support in this time.
Please stay safe & ensure you also do your part in this!